California Responsible Serving of Alcohol Training
Enroll in the online course and receive your official wallet card in the mail upon completion
If you are interested in becoming a bartender or alcohol server in California and need certification or training, this course is what you need! Many employers are keenly aware of the consequences of failing alcohol stings, serving to minors or intoxicated customers, and drunken driving convictions, and are actively looking for employees trained in the responsible serving® of alcohol.
For a limited time, you can train online and get your California alcohol seller certification (called a bartender permit or license in some areas) for just $8.99!
California has a non-mandatory program for businesses that serve or sell alcohol; this is known as alcohol awareness or responsible serving® training. This online course covers everything that an alcohol server needs to know to responsibly and safely serve alcohol.
In the course, you'll learn:
- Methods and practices for checking IDs
- Tips and techniques for identifying and stopping or slowing service to intoxicated patrons
- Ways to reduce drunken driving
and much more.
Here are some of the benefits of taking an online Responsible Serving® course:
- Takes just a short while to complete
- Self-paced - work at your own speed
- Log in or out of the course whenever you want
- Instant access to your course
- Interactive study tools, like flashcards and lesson quizzes
Looking for another state Responsible Serving® course? Check out our state-approved or recommended courses by clicking here. We offer online training in most states.